Prep Time20 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
- 4 Ball Park Park’s Finest™ Signature Seasoned Beef Franks
- 4 Hawaiian-style hot dog buns, split top
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese
- 8 ounces whole strawberries
- 2 jalapeños, clean and seeded
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 cup fresh spinach, packed
- ¼ cup freshly sliced mint
- ½ cup crispy onion salad topper
Spray or oil your outdoor grill with cooking oil and preheat over high heat (450-500°F). Grill the hot dogs until golden brown on all sides, about 7-10 minutes.
Toast the hot dog buns on the grill until golden, about 2-3 minutes.
Grill the strawberries and jalapeños until charring begins, about 7-10 minutes. Then slice the strawberries reserving them in a mixing bowl. Dice the jalapeños and toss in with the strawberries and add spinach, cashews and mint; set aside.
To build the dogs: spread cream cheese in the toasted hot dog buns. Place the grilled hot dogs in the middle of the bun, top with salad mixture and finish with crispy onions.