Garlic Potato Dog
Prep Time20 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
- 4 Ball Park Park's Finest™ Signature Seasoned Beef Franks
- 1 small russet potato
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme
- 4 hot dog buns, split top
- ¼ cup prepared garlic mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh or baby arugula
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Boil the potato for 10 minutes, cut in half lengthwise and slice thin. Season with garlic paste, salt, pepper and thyme; set aside until use.
Spray or oil your outdoor grill with cooking oil and preheat to high heat (450-500°F). Grill the hot dogs until golden brown on all sides, about 7-10 minutes.
Toast the hot dog buns on the grill until golden, about 2-3 minutes.
Heat the potato slices on the grill until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes, flipping often until golden.
To build the dogs: spread the mayonnaise between the toasted buns. Divide the potatoes and arugula, place the hot dogs on top and finish with cheese.